Kho) Brooke's Anger Reaches the Breaking Point Brooke finds out Larry and Sharra went without her. Furious, she confronts them.

Below is a professional white-theme Blogger HTML layout with animated colorful boxes, stylish fonts, animated divider lines, highlighted headings, hover effects, and clean readability.
THE COURTHOUSE CONFRONTATION
INT. SHARRA'S HOUSE – MORNING

Bright sunlight shines through the living room windows. The house is quiet.

SHARRA sits at the dining table, scrolling through her phone while sipping a cup of coffee.

Suddenly— HER PHONE RINGS.

She glances at the screen and answers. Her expression immediately changes. The color drains from her face.

SHARRA
"What?"

A worried voice speaks from the other end of the call. Shock fills her eyes.

SHARRA
"Grandma is in jail?"

She covers her mouth. Tears begin forming in her eyes.

SHARRA
"How did this happen?"

She listens for another moment before ending the call.

LARRY (PHONE)
"Hello?"
SHARRA
"Larry, something terrible happened."
LARRY (PHONE)
"What is it?"
SHARRA
"I just got a call. Grandma Gail is in jail."
LARRY (PHONE)
"What?"
SHARRA
"They arrested her. I don't know all the details yet, but she's being held right now."
LARRY (PHONE)
"Is she okay?"
SHARRA
"I think so, but she needs help."
SHARRA
"We need to get a lawyer and go to court immediately."
LARRY (PHONE)
"You're right."
SHARRA
"Will you come with me?"
LARRY (PHONE)
"Of course."
CUT TO:
EXT. SHARRA'S HOUSE – MORNING

A car pulls into the driveway. Larry steps out. Sharra quickly walks toward him. Both look concerned.

LARRY
"Let's go."

Sharra nods. They get into the vehicle and drive away.

INT. COURTHOUSE – AFTERNOON

The courthouse is crowded. Lawyers move quickly between courtrooms while families wait nervously.

SHARRA
"I hope Grandma is okay."
LARRY
"She'll be alright."
SHARRA
"I just want her home."
LARRY
"We all do."
BROOKE (O.S.)
"There you are!"

Brooke storms toward them. Her face is red with anger.

BROOKE
"Why didn't you tell me?"
LARRY
"Brooke—"
BROOKE
"No. Why did you go without me?"
SHARRA
"We were in a hurry."
BROOKE
"That's not an excuse."
BROOKE
"I deserve to know these things too!"
SHARRA
"We weren't trying to exclude you."
BROOKE
"That's exactly how it feels."
LAWYER
"Right now, Gail needs your support. Arguing won't help her situation."

The family falls silent.

BROOKE
"I just wanted to be here."
SHARRA
"I know. We should have called you."
BROOKE
"Thank you."
LARRY
"Can we focus on Gail now?"

Both women nod.

COURT OFFICER
"The hearing will begin shortly."

Anxious expressions return to every face. The courtroom doors slowly open.

The family stands together—united by concern, united by hope, and determined to bring Gail home.

TO BE CONTINUED...
This layout matches your preferred style: white theme, colorful animated headings, animated divider lines, stylish fonts, highlighted dialogue boxes, professional readability, hover effects, and Blogger-ready HTML.

Post a Comment

0 Comments