🎬 SHAYLA'S CONFRONTATION
INT. SHAYLA'S APARTMENT – EVENING
Rain tapped softly against the windows as Shayla sat quietly in her apartment after a long day. The evening seemed peaceful until a sudden knock at the door interrupted the silence. Curious, she walked toward the entrance and opened it.
Standing outside was Piarry. Her eyes were red from crying, her face looked pale, and her hands were trembling. One glance was enough for Shayla to realize that something terrible had happened.
Piarry? What happened? Why are you crying?
Piarry struggled to speak. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she looked at Shayla with a broken expression.
Can I come in... please?
Without hesitation, Shayla welcomed her inside. They sat in the living room. For several moments, Piarry remained silent, trying to gather enough strength to explain what had happened.
You're scaring me. Tell me what's wrong.
Piarry took a deep breath before finally speaking.
It's Anthony. I'm pregnant... and he's the father.
The words shocked Shayla. She stared at Piarry in disbelief while waiting for her to continue.
When I told him about the baby, he denied everything. He said the child wasn't his. He told me to leave and acted like I meant nothing to him.
Fresh tears streamed down her face. Shayla felt anger rising inside her chest.
He actually said that?
Yes. I begged him to listen, but he refused.
Shayla clenched her fists. She couldn't believe Anthony would treat someone this way, especially during such a difficult moment.
ANGER BEGINS TO GROW
The room became silent. Shayla paced across the floor while replaying Piarry's story in her mind. Every detail made her angrier.
You're not alone, Piarry. I promise you that.
Piarry felt comforted by those words, but the pain in her heart remained.
Anthony can't just walk away from this. He has to face the truth.
Piarry looked worried.
I don't want more drama.
This isn't drama. This is responsibility.
Shayla picked up her phone and immediately called Anthony.
THE PHONE CALL
The phone rang several times before Anthony finally answered.
Hello?
We need to talk. Right now.
About what?
About Piarry. About your child.
There was a long silence.
That's not my child.
Shayla's eyes narrowed with frustration.
Then come say that to my face.
After a moment of hesitation, Anthony agreed to meet her.
EXT. CITY PARK – NIGHT
Dark clouds covered the sky as Anthony arrived at the park. Shayla stood waiting near a bench while Piarry remained nearby.
Anthony approached with confidence, but his expression changed when he saw Shayla's anger.
You wanted to talk.
Why did you deny Piarry?
Because I don't believe the baby is mine.
Piarry lowered her head. The words hurt more than she could explain.
Do you hear yourself? She's standing right here and you're treating her like she doesn't matter.
That's not my problem.
The sentence hit everyone like a punch.
Piarry began crying again. Shayla could barely control her anger.
Not your problem? You helped create this situation.
Anthony looked away.
I don't owe anyone anything.
You owe her honesty. You owe her respect.
PIARRY SPEAKS HER HEART
For the first time that night, Piarry stepped forward.
Anthony, I never wanted money. I never wanted attention. I only wanted honesty.
Anthony looked at her silently.
Do you know how scared I am? Do you know how many nights I've cried because of this?
For the first time, Anthony seemed affected by her words.
I trusted you. And you abandoned me.
Anthony lowered his eyes. He had no answer.
A NIGHT OF REFLECTION
Later that night, Anthony sat alone in his house. The conversation replayed in his mind again and again.
He remembered the promises he once made to Piarry. He remembered telling her that he would always be there for her.
Now, those promises felt empty.
For the first time, guilt began to replace his anger.
Meanwhile, back at Shayla's apartment, Piarry sat quietly while Shayla made her a cup of tea.
How are you feeling?
Still hurt... but better than before.
You deserve people who stand by you.
THE NEXT MORNING
The next morning, Anthony woke up exhausted. He barely slept. Every thought reminded him of Piarry's tears and Shayla's words.
Eventually, he sat inside a small café and stared at his phone.
After several minutes, he finally called Piarry.
Her phone rang inside Shayla's apartment.
Hello?
Can we talk?
Piarry remained silent.
I know I handled everything badly. I'm sorry.
A tear rolled down Piarry's cheek.
I don't expect forgiveness right away. But I want to make things right.
Then prove it.
Anthony nodded.
I will.

0 Comments