💔 Larry's Nightmare Proposal 💔
🎬 SCENE 1 – LARRY AND BETHANY'S HOUSE – EARLY MORNING
The morning begins quietly, but tension fills the house. Larry sits on the edge of the bed looking exhausted after weeks of constant arguments with Bethany. Their relationship has reached a breaking point.
BETHANY
"You're leaving again without even saying goodbye?"
LARRY
"I'm tired, Bethany... Every day we argue. I don't even remember what peace feels like anymore."
Bethany crosses her arms. Silence fills the room before Larry walks out of the house.
🌳 SCENE 2 – CITY PARK
Larry sits alone watching happy couples and families. Seeing everyone smiling makes him realize how unhappy he has become.
LARRY (Thinking)
"When did everything become so difficult? I wish life felt peaceful again."
As he thinks, one person comes to his mind...
Charlotte, Bethany's cousin.
She has always been kind, respectful, and supportive.
🏡 SCENE 3 – CHARLOTTE'S HOME
Charlotte welcomes Larry warmly and offers him coffee. They spend time talking peacefully.
CHARLOTTE
"You don't look okay. Is everything alright?"
LARRY
"I don't know anymore. Bethany and I fight all the time."
Charlotte quietly listens without judging him. Her kindness makes Larry feel comfortable.
❤️ SCENE 4 – FEELINGS BEGIN TO GROW
While driving home, Larry cannot stop thinking about Charlotte. Her kindness keeps replaying in his mind.
LARRY (Thinking)
"What if my life had been different? What if I had met Charlotte first?"
He immediately feels guilty for thinking such thoughts, but his emotions continue growing stronger.
💍 SCENE 5 – THE PROPOSAL
The next afternoon Larry invites Charlotte to a beautiful garden decorated with roses and candles.
Charlotte arrives, surprised to see Larry waiting.
CHARLOTTE
"Larry... what's all this?"
Larry slowly kneels on one knee and opens a small ring box.
LARRY
"Charlotte... you've brought peace into my life when everything else felt broken. I can't stop thinking about you. Would you give us a chance?"
Charlotte is completely shocked.
😢 SCENE 6 – CHARLOTTE'S ANSWER
CHARLOTTE
"No, Larry... I can't. Bethany is my cousin. I would never betray her. You're married, and this isn't right."
Larry lowers the ring. Regret fills his face.
💔 SCENE 7 – BETHANY SEES EVERYTHING
Suddenly Bethany appears in the garden.
BETHANY
"Larry... How could you?"
She has seen Larry proposing to Charlotte. Tears fill her eyes as her heart shatters.
LARRY
"Bethany... please listen. It's not what you think."
CHARLOTTE
"I refused, Bethany. I would never do that to you."
Bethany cannot even hear their explanations. Everything becomes blurry around her.
😱 SCENE 8 – THE NIGHTMARE ENDS
Suddenly Bethany wakes up in bed, breathing heavily.
She looks around the room.
Larry is peacefully sleeping beside her.
There was no proposal...
No Charlotte...
No broken marriage...
It was all just a terrifying dream.
BETHANY
"Oh my God... It was only a nightmare."
LARRY
"Bethany? Are you okay?"
BETHANY
"I dreamed that you left me and proposed to Charlotte."
LARRY
"That will never happen. Dreams can feel real, but they aren't reality."
🌅 FINAL SCENE – A NEW BEGINNING
Larry gently holds Bethany's hand.
Both realize they have allowed anger and misunderstandings to damage their marriage.
Instead of giving up, they decide to fight for their relationship.
LARRY
"We've made mistakes... but I'd rather fix our marriage than lose you."
BETHANY
"I don't want to lose you either."
They hug each other tightly as the morning sunlight fills the room.
The nightmare is over, but it reminds them how precious their love truly is.
❤️ THE END ❤️
Will Larry and Bethany rebuild their marriage, or will another unexpected challenge test their love once again?
Will Larry and Bethany rebuild their marriage, or will another unexpected challenge test their love once again?

0 Comments