Noum) Bethany told Charlotte, You convinced me... now YOU pay the surgery bill!

Bethany vs Charlotte - Surgery Bill Drama
Bethany Told Charlotte... "Now YOU Pay the Surgery Bill!"
🔥 HOOK

She trusted one person more than the doctor... and that one decision changed everything forever. When Bethany saw the hospital bill, she looked directly at Charlotte and shouted... "You convinced me... now YOU pay the surgery bill!" The room instantly fell silent.
One surgery... One friendship... One shocking bill... Nobody expected a simple recommendation to destroy their relationship.
SCENE 1 – Hospital Recovery Room
Bethany
"I can't believe this..."
Bethany sits on the hospital bed holding the invoice. Her hands tremble while tears slowly fill her eyes.
Charlotte
"Don't panic. We'll figure something out."
Charlotte forces a nervous smile, hoping to calm Bethany.
SCENE 2 – The Hospital Bill
Bethany
"My insurance barely covered anything. You kept telling me this surgery would change my life. Now look at this bill!"
Charlotte
"I honestly didn't know it would cost this much."
Charlotte lowers her head, realizing the situation is much worse than she imagined.
SCENE 3 – The Explosion
Bethany
"You kept telling me... Do it. Don't wait. You'll regret it. Well... NOW YOU PAY THE SURGERY BILL!"
Bethany points directly at Charlotte while everyone in the room watches in complete shock.
Charlotte
"I don't have that kind of money..."
SCENE 4 – Greg Walks In
Greg
"What's going on here?"
Greg notices the invoice on the floor and immediately realizes how serious the situation has become.
Bethany
"I listened to Charlotte instead of trusting myself."
SCENE 5 – Guilt Takes Over
Charlotte
"I truly thought I was helping you."
Rain begins falling outside as Charlotte silently questions every piece of advice she ever gave Bethany.
Bethany
"It doesn't matter what you meant. It matters what happened."
SCENE 6 – The Phone Call
Bethany's phone suddenly rings. Unknown Number.
Bethany
"What do you mean... There's another payment due?"
Her face turns completely pale.
FINAL SCENE
A hospital administrator walks into the room carrying a thick brown file.
Hospital Administrator
"Before anyone decides who's responsible... I think you all need to see this."
He opens the file. Inside is a signed document... But the signature doesn't look like Bethany's. Everyone freezes. No one says a word.
😱 TO BE CONTINUED...

Post a Comment

0 Comments