Tay) Terry begged Natasha to bring Libby back, but secrets emerged.

Terry's Regret

Terry's Regret

When anger disappears and the fear of losing Libby finally takes over

The Decision Terry Thought He Wanted

The atmosphere was already tense when Cadrick arrived with Libby and stood face-to-face with Terry. Cadrick could see that the relationship had reached another difficult moment, but he still hoped Terry would put his anger aside and think carefully about what he was about to lose.

“Terry, Libby is your wife,” Cadrick said calmly. “If the two of you are having problems, then keep her with you and give this marriage another chance. Walking away in anger will not solve everything.”

But Terry was furious. Instead of listening, he looked at Libby and made a decision that would soon haunt him.

“I don't want Libby. I've made up my mind. I'm going to divorce her.”

Libby's eyes filled with tears. She had expected anger, but hearing Terry say those words made everything feel painfully final. Cadrick gently stayed beside her and eventually took her away from the situation, leaving Terry alone with the decision he had just announced.

The Silence After Libby Left

At first, Terry tried to convince himself that he had done the right thing. He told himself that the arguments, misunderstandings, and emotional exhaustion had finally pushed him to the point of no return.

But once Libby was gone, the room felt completely different.

The silence became unbearable. Every corner seemed to remind him of her. He remembered the ordinary moments they had shared, the conversations that once felt unimportant, and the times when simply knowing she was nearby had made him feel secure.

Then the reality hit him.

“What have I done? I can't live without Libby.”

The anger that had controlled him only minutes earlier was replaced by regret. Terry realized that saying he wanted a divorce had been much easier than imagining his life without Libby.

Terry Runs to Natasha

Desperate for a solution, Terry hurried to Natasha. He knew she had connections to the situation and believed she might be able to reach Cadrick before things became permanent.

When Natasha saw him, she immediately noticed the panic on his face.

“Natasha, please talk to Cadrick,” Terry begged. “Tell him to send Libby back to me. I love her. I love her more than I can explain. I made a terrible mistake when I was angry.”

Natasha listened, but she did not immediately agree. She knew Terry had just made a serious declaration about divorcing Libby. Now, only a short time later, he wanted everyone else to undo his decision.

“Terry, you have to take responsibility for your own choices,” Natasha told him. “You cannot make a decision in anger and then expect everyone else to repair the damage when you regret it.”

The Moment Terry Broke Down

Natasha turned to leave. Terry followed her, desperately trying to convince her that he had finally understood what Libby meant to him.

Then, overwhelmed by emotion, Terry dropped down and grabbed onto Natasha's legs, crying uncontrollably.

“Please help me! Please! Get Libby back for me. She isn't just my girlfriend—she's my wife. I love her, and I don't know what I'm going to do without her.”

Natasha was shocked by how far Terry had fallen emotionally. She tried to pull away and told him firmly that this was not the way to solve the problem.

“Terry, I'm your lawyer, not your mother. Whenever you want something, you come to me expecting me to make it happen. You need to stand up and face the consequences of your own actions. Now let go and leave.”

But Terry refused to give up. Still crying, he pleaded with her to make one phone call and give him one chance to fix what he had broken.

Natasha's Unexpected Answer

For several seconds, Natasha said nothing. She looked down at Terry and seemed to realize that this was more than a moment of ordinary regret. Terry had finally confronted the possibility that Libby might truly be gone from his life.

Finally, Natasha took a breath.

“Fine. I'll talk to Cadrick.”

Terry immediately looked up. For the first time since Libby had left, a small sense of hope returned to his face.

But Natasha was not finished.

“I'm not calling Cadrick simply to tell him to send Libby back to you. First, I'm going to find out what Libby wants. If she doesn't want to come back, nobody can force her.”

Terry froze. He had been thinking only about what he wanted, but Natasha's words forced him to confront the question he had been avoiding: what if Libby no longer wanted him?

The Secret Phone Call

Natasha walked away with her phone in her hand. Terry remained behind, waiting anxiously for an answer that could determine the future of his marriage.

She first considered calling Cadrick immediately. But before she could press the call button, her phone received a message from an unknown number.

“Don't bring Libby back to Terry until you learn the truth about what happened before the divorce decision.”

Natasha stared at the message in silence.

Who had sent it? And what truth were they talking about?

Her expression changed. Suddenly, this was no longer just about Terry regretting his decision. Someone else appeared to know something that neither Terry nor Libby had revealed.

Natasha looked back toward Terry, who was still waiting for her help.

She knew she had a choice: tell Terry about the mysterious message, or investigate it secretly before allowing Libby to return.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Will Natasha convince Cadrick to let Libby return to Terry?
Will Libby forgive Terry after hearing his final decision?
And who sent Natasha the mysterious warning—and what secret are they trying to hide?
A dramatic fictional relationship story created from the supplied plot.

Post a Comment

0 Comments